- Where can I find my messages?
- How do I create a new dialog?
- How to create a group chat?
- How to remove a member from a group chat?
- How to assign a new chat administrator?
- What can a chat administrator do?
- How to remove admin rights from a user?
- Whom can I message on Linlet?
- Can I attach something to my message?
All your messages will be present in the Chat tab on your dashboard.
Start by creating a new dialog or selecting an existing one. In the dialog, find the “Add” button, select a member you want to include in the chat, and press “add” again.
Find a chat in your messages list and open it up, then press on the “Info” button. Here you will see all members of a chat. Press “remove” near a member to exclude them from a group.
Find a chat in your messages list and open it up, then press on the “Info” button. Here you will see all members of the chat. Press “Make chat admin” near a member you want to assign as a chat administrator.
The administrator of a group chat on Linlet has control over a member list. They can assign new admins, add new users or remove them.
In the chat, go to the “Info” button. There select a member and press “...” to see all your options. Proceed to “Dismiss as admin” to remove the administrator rights from a person.
When you create a new dialog in the messages list, you can select recipients from your business contacts. That includes users whose cards you have saved previously.
You can send pictures, documents, videos, and other files through chats.