- What are the events?
- How can I join an event?
- How do I know if my company was approved?
- Why am I not listed as Exhibitor on the event page?
- Where can I check my participation in events?
- How can I manage my participation in events?
- How do I cancel my request?
- Where can I submit my VR booth for an event?
- How do I exhibit at an event?
What are the events?
Events on Linlet allow businesses to present their companies and products. This embraces networking and helps to bring industries closer.
Functions of events include:
- Submitting a company showroom,
- Inviting businesses,
- Exchanging information and contacts.
How can I join an event?
Each event has a “Join” option on its public page, which allows you to become a part of it. After you press the “Join” button, you will get an event’s team member added to your contacts.
How do I exhibit at an event?
Open an event page and press “Become an exhibitor”. Then, type in your message to the event organizer. Additionally, you can submit a VR showroom from the created prior ones. You would be able to provide your VR showroom later if needed, too.
Press “Submit” to send your request to the organizer of an event. Once they review the request, they can approve or decline it. You will get an update of the status through email notifications.
How do I know if my company was approved?
You will get an email notification if the organizer accepts your request.
Why am I not listed as Exhibitor on the event page?
To appear on the event public page, your company needs to be marked as an exhibitor by the organizer. We recommend you to find out what are their requirements for adding companies to the exhibitor list.
Where can I check my participation in events?
Navigate to “My Events” tab to find statuses of all your requests that read as follows:
- Waiting for an answer - requests that haven’t been processed yet.
- In progress - means that your request has been accepted and the organizer probably needs additional information from you.
- At the event - your company has been marked as an exhibitor.
- Canceled/Declined - your request has been rejected.
How can I manage my participation in events?
Navigate to “My Events” section and find the event request you’d like to change. Here you can cancel your participation, add or change your VR booth.
How do I cancel my request?
In “My Events” section press the “cancel” button near the event request. Please remember that there is no additional confirmation, so once you cancel the request, it will be canceled and can’t be restored by you. Canceled requests will still be present in the section. To remove them completely, please use the bin icon present in the bottom right corner of each request card.
Where can I submit my VR booth for an event?
First, please add a VR showroom to your company and save it.
Then you will be able to attach it to your event participation requests or submit for an event you are taking part in.
In “My Events” section find the event request and select a VR showroom in the dropdown menu on the request. The changes would be saved automatically.